There are many types of mobile scaffolding. Portal scaffolding and body scaffolding are two common types. What are the differences between portal scaffolding and trapezoidal scaffolding? This is a question that some people will ask when they choose to use scaffolding. They have their own characteristics, each has its own advantages, but also has its own shortcomings. By contrast, we can choose a more suitable scaffolding from them. 門式腳手架與梯形腳手架是目前建筑施工中最常用的兩種腳手架，梯形腳手架是新型的快拆移動腳手架，而有些施工單位接受新事物較慢還在使用門式腳手架。僅僅是選用建筑設備的不同所投入的成本、時間、工力都有巨大的差別，您還在使用門式腳手架的話，那你就已經輸在起跑線上了。梯形腳手架就是為了解決以上問題而研發的新型移動腳手架，避免了輔助部件的連接，而且搭接非常簡單，省時省工省力。
Portal scaffolding and trapezoidal scaffolding are the two most commonly used scaffolding in construction at present. trapezoidal scaffolding is a new type of scaffolding for quick disassembly, while some construction units accept new things slowly and still use portal scaffolding. Only the cost, time and labor of different construction equipment investment vary greatly. If you are still using the door scaffolding, then you have lost in the starting line. Trapezoidal scaffolding is a new scaffolding developed to solve the above problems, which avoids the connection of auxiliary components, and overlap is very simple, time-saving and labor-saving.
What are the disadvantages of portal scaffolds compared with trapezoidal scaffolds?
1. Gabled scaffolding needs small parts fasteners to complete lapping, and fasteners are difficult to manage and easy to lose;
2. Portal scaffolding can not guarantee that the supporting force does not deviate from the center, but relies on the lapping of fasteners to reduce the bearing capacity.
3. The fasteners of portal scaffolding are mostly castings, which are easy to be damaged. Especially the quality of fasteners leased is more difficult to guarantee, so there are hidden dangers in construction safety.
4. The unavoidable knock and fall of scaffolding in construction will cause the fastener to break and can not be used any more, and the construction cost will increase a lot unintentionally.
5. Joint fasteners of portal scaffolding mainly depend on workers'experience to grasp the articulation strength. Too loose and easy to slip, too tight and easy to break, so it is difficult to grasp the tightness.
6. The installation and lapping of portal scaffolding is slow and time-consuming. No matter the installation and lapping, workers need to screw nuts one by one, which not only increases the working hours, but also requires a large amount of work.
Through the introduction above, we will find out the differences between portal scaffolding and trapezoidal scaffolding. There are many answers to this question. There are some differences between them. Both advantages and disadvantages exist at the same time. We also need to choose according to the needs, which will help us to select more suitable feet. Hand frame.
標簽:   腳手架 移動腳手架 梯形腳手架 門式腳手架 腳手架廠家